- Insurance Services
- Auto, Home, and Personal Insurance
- Business Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Long-Term Care (LTC) Insurance
- Annuities(opens in new tab)
- Group Benefits
- Policy Service
Mobile home or manufactured home insurance not only covers your mobile home; it can also cover:
- Detached structures on your property, such as a carport or garage
- Your personal belongings
- Living expenses if your home is seriously damaged by a covered loss
- Injuries that might occur on your property (up to the limits you choose on your mobile home insurance policy).
Mobile homes, manufactured homes, and modular homes are all eligible for coverage under a mobile home insurance policy.
Village Insurance offers free, comparative quotes on Mobile (Manufactured) Home Insurance from multiple insurance carriers so you can get the best possible rate.
Want to see how much we can save you? Just request a quote to find out.