- Insurance Services
- Auto, Home, and Personal Insurance
- Business Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Long-Term Care (LTC) Insurance
- Annuities(opens in new tab)
- Group Benefits
- Policy Service
The standard farm /agribusiness insurance policy is a hybrid of homeowners coverage, commercial business insurance and specialty insurance. If the farm is a growing commercial concern, the owner will want a basic farm policy providing the following basic coverages:
- Property Coverage - This coverage protects your home, outbuildings, belongings and some equipment in the event of loss, such as a fire or tornado.
- Liability Coverage - This coverage will cover a loss unintentionally caused by you or your employees to another's property or person.
- Medical Payments - This coverage will provide payments for medical bills sustained by someone injured on your property.
- Additional Living Expenses - If you must relocate from your home due to damage caused by a covered event, then this coverage provides for the costs of things like temporary housing or a hotel stay.
Village Insurance offers free, comparative quotes on Farm / Agribusiness Insurance from multiple insurance carriers so you can get the best possible rate.
Want to see how much we can save you? Just request a quote to find out.